Gift Aid Declaration - for past, present and future donations
- You can cancel this Declaration at any time by notifying the charity.
- If in the future your circumstances change and you no longer pay tax on your income and capital gains equal to the tax that the charity reclaims, you can cancel your declaration.
- If you pay tax at the higher tax rate you can claim further tax relief in your Self Assessment tax return.
- If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief, ask the charity. Or, refer to helpsheet IR65 on the HMRC web site. (www.hmrc.gov.uk)
- Please notify the charity if you change your name or address.